A BLOG ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tales From Tuesday

Oh. My. Gosh.

My eyeballs are sore from grading.

And whoever had the idea to meld Christmas prep with finals season is not my best friend right now. I'm wondering how we are going to get it all done.

After teaching and four straight hours of grading today, we did a mega grocery run, the laundry is going, and soon, I will semi straighten up this apartment. Anything I'm forgetting? Likely, my sanity, but that is long gone.

However, we made it to the final week of classes, and even if I have to crawl to December 12th (the day I will turn in all my grades), so help me, I will.


In the meantime, at least I have Brendan, cats, wine, and Facebook (for awesome distraction between grading).

Good night, and good luck!
<3 S, B, L&Z

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...